Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Directions - Crystal Brook Tourist Park, Doncaster East Melbourne
Looking for a great base from which to explore Melbourne and its surrounds?
Looking for a quality venue able to excellently and affordably cater to large group bookings?
Or just looking for a great location to pitch your tent?
Crystal Brook Tourist Park is the answer, providing the perfect combination of the convenience of a city park with the atmosphere and gorgeous wildlife and natural attractions of a bush park.
We're located within an easy drive of Melbourne's CBD and with excellent facilities and a great range of accommodation, activities and attractions.
Crystal Brook Tourist Park enjoys a great range of features and facilities. These include:
* Comfortable and convenient tent sites
* Ample parking, both short and long term
* Short and long term storage facilities for vans, boats and luggage
* Undercover BBQ facilities
* Heated swimming pool and wading pool
* Jumping cushion and children’s playground
* Camp kitchen
* Fully equipped laundry
* Wireless internet access
* Internet kiosk
* Regular public transport from park gate
* Tourism information
* Bike riding paths
* Walking trails and bushwalking
* Mailing service
* Nearby restaurants and shopping centres
DirectionsView directions provided by hotel
If driving take Eastern Freeway from city, take Blackburn Rd turn off, turn left and drive to Warrandyte Rd. Turn right. The parks driveway is directly over Manna Gum Bridge on right hand side.
Box Hill City Oval
Darebin International Sports Centre
Kooyong Tennis Centre