Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Directions - pentahotel Birmingham City Centre, Birmingham
|4||AA Assessed Hotel||Ratings explained|
We're less than a mile from the city centre, but a million miles away from the usual. Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to the pentahotel Birmingham. Just the tonic for the weary traveller, or the visitor who's raring to go. Perfectly positioned to jump-start your visit to England's Second City. In fact pentahotel is much like Birmingham itself: relaxed, confident in its unique personality and right in the middle of it all!
• 7 Floors, 131 bedrooms
• 2 meeting & event spaces
• Check-in: from 3 pm, Check-out: till 12 pm
• 25 parking spaces
• Local public transport: Birmingham New Street Station is within 10 minutes walk of the hotel
• Restaurant & Bar & Lounge in the hotel
• Safety deposit box at the reception
• Take it easy: Breakfast with more time for relaxation on every sunday until 11.00 am and free late check out until 3 pm
• Desk, telephone, 26-inch flat-screen TV, air conditioning, hair dryer and bath amenities in every room
• Free on-demand pay TV with Sky Sports and premium movie channels
• Copy machine and fax available
• Room service is available
• Complimentary Wifi
SEVEN STOREYS OF RELAXATION
You may not be aware that Birmingham is home to over six million trees, yet just one pentahotel. We love trees, but we wouldn't dream of sleeping in one, so might we suggest that you hug them by all means, but sleep with us? Apart from the comfort of your pentaroom, everything else on each of our seven floors is wonderfully at ease as well. Our unique pentalounge was designed by star Italian architect Matteo Thun to be a restaurant, bar, meeting point and chill-out area all in one. You've never checked in to a more relaxed hotel reception, we promise.
DirectionsView directions provided by hotel
Leave the M6 at Junction 6 and follow the A38-M. Merge onto A5127 (Aston Expy) and continue to follow. Continue to follow the A38 onto the A41 (Queensway). Exit onto Suffolk Queensway. At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto Holloway Head. The hotel is located on the left hand side.
Birmingham New Street
Birmingham Moor Street
Birmingham Snow Hill
New Alexandra Theatre
Birmingham Back to Backs