Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Directions - The Devon Hotel , Exeter
|3||AA Assessed Hotel||Ratings explained|
With its superb conference facilities and convenient location, close to the heart of Exeter and the M5, The Devon Hotel is the perfect setting for any business occasion.
While the luxurious standards of comfort, personal service and fine cuisine are everything you would expect from a member of the Brend Group of Hotels.
Whenever you choose to visit, you'll be assured of the warmest of West Country welcomes. It's no wonder so many families and businesses come back time and time again. Comfort and luxury are qualities which have become synonymous with the Brend Group, and The Devon Hotel is no exception.
* The Georgian elegance of the rooms in no way stops you from feeling 'at home', ready to experience the best of West Country hospitality.
* The Hotel provides its guests with all the creature comforts you would expect of a hotel of its stature.
* Each of the 40 bedrooms offers full en-suite facilities and is beautifully furnished.
* For those wishing to relax, every room boasts colour satellite TV, direct dial telephone and tea and coffee making facilities.
* Not forgetting, of course, the welcome luxury of round-the-clock room service.
* Ample complimentary car parking available.
* Free Wifi is available for all guests staying or attending a function.
* Throughout 2011 & 2012 we are updating all of our en-suite bathrooms.
* South Devon offers a wealth of things to do and The Devon Hotel is perfectly situated with access to all.
* The recently renovated Quayside in Exeter is a day out in itself. Visit the beautiful Maritime museum or alternatively enjoy ten-pin bowling.
* Plymouth is just a drive down the A38 where you will find the National Marine Aquarium.
* Of course, the Hotel is just 15 minutes away from some of the prettiest coastal villages in England.
* Exeter city centre, Torquay and Plymouth are all havens for the serious shopper.
* A wealth of attractions, such as Crealy Adventure Park, Paignton Zoo and of course the beautiful miles of beaches, will ensure children of all ages are kept happy.
DirectionsView directions provided by hotel
M5 South Bound
Exeter St Thomas
Digby and Sowton
St Georges Hall